This article provides the Release Notes and the changes performed on the latest version of the product, i.e., GFI MailEssentials 21.6.
- Support for EMZ/WMZ file for the Malformed File Extension under Email Exploit Engine
- Attachment with a virus is detected in mixed direction when internal scanning is disabled
- Upgrade - Issues with directly installing on an existing version without patches
- SpamTag - Support TLS 1.2
- SpamTag - "Ignore SSL Policy error" option will not be required for valid certificates
- SpamTag - Upgrade hang issue is fixed
- Fix to ensure the domains are added in a valid format in HTML Sanitizer
- Handling large files in Decompressor
- AntiPhishing - Issues with case sensitiveness of keywords is fixed
- Issues with cache refresh in Email Blocklist / Access control settings are fixed
- Issue with accented characters in user name / password of proxy server
- Fix to allow updates of Antivirus / Move to Exchange Folder actions when FIPS is enabled
- Other minor UI fixes.