Opening the GFI MailEssentials Switchboard starts the process (mecswitchboard.exe), but the Switchboard itself does not appear.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
- If applicable to the operating system, ensure that UAC is disabled.
- Browse to ..GFI\MailEssentials\wwwconf and locate the web.config.cassini
- Rename this file to web.config.iis
- Restart the GFI ailEssentials services and the IIS Admin Service
- The GFI MailEssentials Switchboard should now open.
The GFI MailEssentials Switchboard is unable to open whilst running in Local Mode.