GFI MailEssentials does not support embedding images into the disclaimer. However, it is possible to insert a link to an image available online when using a HTML disclaimer.
Proceed as follows:
- Open the GFI MailEssentials Configuration
- Expand the Email Management node > Disclaimers
- Create a disclaimer by selecting Add Disclaimer or double click on an existing disclaimer to edit it
- Navigate to the HTML Disclaimer section select where you would like the image
- Right click the Image button Insert / Edit Image
- Within the Picture Source field enter the URL of the image you want the disclaimer to show.
- Enter the dimensions in order to display the image
- Select Apply to save the adjustments made to the Disclaimer.
- The URL specified in step 8 needs to reference a location which is available to anyone having internet access.
- When the email is received by the recipient, the image URL needs to be resolved by the email client in order for the image to display.
- If the recipient side has no internet access or has policies to restrict the download of images, the image will not show in the disclaimer. In this case the Alternate Text will be shown instead of the image.