This article describes the steps to follow in order to configure Email Blocklist.
- Go to Anti-Spam > Anti-Spam Filters > Email Blocklist.
- Configure the email addresses and domains to block from the Blocklist tab.
Enable Email Blocklist Select/Unselect to enable/disable email blocklist. Add
Add email addresses, email domains, or an entire domain suffix to the blocklist:
- Enter an email address, domain (i.e. *@spammer.com); or an entire domain suffix (i.e. *@*.tv) to be added to the blocklist.
- Specify the email type to match for the emails to be added to the blocklist.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the entry in the Description field.
- Click Add.
Remove Choose a blocklist entry or click Remove to delete. Import
Import a list of blocklist entries from a file in XML format.
NOTE: A list of entries can be imported from a file in XML format in the same structure that GFI MailEssentials would export the list of entries.
Export Export the list of blocklist entries to a file in XML format. Search Enter any entry to search. Matching entries are filtered in the list of blocklist entries.
- Click on Actions to choose the actions to perform on messages identified as Spam.
- Click on Apply.