This article will guide you through the steps required to recreate the reporting databases.
- Navigate to \GFI\MailEssentials\Data\
- Rename the Reports.FDB file to
- Navigate to \GFI\MailEssentials\Attendant\data
- Rename the Logs.FDB file to
- Navigate to\GFI\MailEssentials\Attendant\bin
- Double-click on LogsFDBCreator.exe
- Confirm there is a new Logs.FDB file in \GFI\MailEssentials\Attendant\data
If a new file called Logs.FDB is present in \GFI\MailEssentials\Attendant\data, the reporting database is confirmed as recreated.