Users are being prompted to enter credentials every time they try to connect to the MailEssentials quarantine web interface.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Tools then select Options
- Click the Security tab
- Click Local Intranet and select the Sites button
- Enter the MailEssentials Quarantine URL and click the Add button, then close
Microsoft Internet Explorer security settings may be set to allow Automatic Logon only on sites specified in your Intranet Zone.
Note: By default, GFI MailEssentials will use integrated Windows Authentication. This assumes 'Forms' based authentication has not been enabled.