After installing GFI MailEssentials, only the quarantine is being shown when you log into the configuration console.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
- Confirm the login that you are using, whether it be a domain or local administrator account
- Go into the IIS manager
- Locate the MailEssentials web site within IIS
- Edit the permissions on the site and ensure that the account you're logged into as has full-control permissions
- Do an IISReset, and then reload the MailEssentials configuration
Improper permissions set in IIS for the GFI MailEssentials website.