This article provides a resolution related to corrupt archives that are being blocked by GFI MailEssentials.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
'Check corrupted archives' option is enabled. This is the main filter that scans for corrupt archive files. It is designed to filter and block any attachments that might be potentially harmful.
Important: Please take caution when disabling any filters as this can be considered a security risk.
- Open the GFI MailEssentials configuration.
- Choose Content Filtering > Decompression engine.
- Select 'Check corrupted archives'.
- Uncheck 'Check corrupted archives' and hit Apply.