All entries in the dashboard under the Description column show 'Processed Successfully', even obvious spam. This article describes the process to follow in order to resolve this issue.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All Supported Environments
GFI MailEssentials is processing emails but does not know what domain to be filtering.
- Open the GFI MailEssentials Configuration console.
- Navigate to General Settings > Settings > Local Domains.
- Point to the Local Domain window.
- Enter the external domain name of the organization in the Domain Field.
- Select Apply and OK.
Note: The current inbound domains can be viewed in the config.mdb by opening the