As a GFI MailEssentials administrator, you can set up quarantine digests for users. The mail users can review quarantined emails by accessing the quarantine interface from a web browser. You can set up GFI MailEssentials to send regular email reports to email users to review their blocked emails.
Navigate to Quarantine > Quarantine Options > Spam Options:
- Change or confirm the Spam quarantine store email retention period in the General Options.
Click on User Settings:
- Select Send user quarantine reports at regular intervals to enable sending of user quarantine reports.
User quarantine reports are emails sent to users on a regular basis with a list of blocked spam for that user. Using this list, email users can check and approve any legitimate emails. Email blocked by the Malware and Content Filtering filters are not shown in these reports.
- Configure the frequency at which the report will be sent:
- Specify the date and time.
- Click on the Add rule button.
- Optionally, select an existing date and time and, click on Delete to delete the selected date/time.
- Configure the users that will receive the Quarantined Spam reports:
- Select All Users except the ones listed below or Only users in the list below and provide the email address of the users to include or exclude.
- To add users in bulk, browse and import a file with a list of email addresses.
In order to have different digest delivery times for different users, you need to implement individual rules for each separate user.
- Click on Apply.