Inbound emails show up on the dashboard but don't reach the inbox. Inbound mail flow stops and the mail collects in the inetpub\mailroot\queue folder. Available disk space is less than 10% of the disk capacity.
Restarting the GFI services or the Exchange server temporarily resumes mail flow.
This behavior is usually caused by the available disk space falling below 10% of the partition capacity. This causes Exchange to pause and eventually stop mail flow, as part of the Exchange backpressure actions.
In order to solve the issue, please free used disk space or increase storage through other means.
Emails should be processed correctly. If the issue still persists, please generate the troubleshooting logs as follows:
- Make sure that you have tracing enabled.
- Wait for at least 30 minutes to gather enough information and for the issue to be reproduced.
- Run the troubleshooter:
- Start > Programs > GFI MailEssentials > Troubleshooter
- Follow the Log Generation Wizard for collecting the required and pertinent information.
- Select New Case when completing the log generation.