This article aims to describe how to recover a lost license key for GFI MailEssentials.
If you can access your installed instance of GFI MailEssentials, you can obtain the current license by following the steps below:
- Open the GFI MailEssentials Configuration UI
- Navigate to General Settings > License
- Your license key is displayed in the License key section:
If you cannot open the GFI MailEssentials Configuration UI, but you have access to the server itself, you can retrieve your license information by opening the
...GFI\Mailessentials\Antispam\config.mdb file using Microsoft Access, and expanding the registration table:
If you don't have access to the server, you can retrieve your license information directly from the GFI Accounts Portal:
- Login to the GFI Accounts Portal
- Go to Account > Subscriptions.
- Click on the icon, then Details for your GFI MailEssentials Subscription:
- The details page will be displayed.