When you are trying to modify the disclaimer for the emails, the changes made to the disclaimer are not updated after they are saved.
The changes made to the Disclaimer module are saved in the configuration database, which can sometimes become corrupt. In order to solve the issue, please repair the database, by following the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to ..\GFI\MailEssentials\Antispam\
- Take a backup copy of config.mdb.
- After backing up the file, open the file in Microsoft Access.
- Go to Database Tools.
- Click Compact and Repair Database.
- Exit Microsoft Access.
- Click on Start > Run
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- Restart the GFI MailEssentials Attendant service.
After repairing the database, changes to the disclaimer will change.