This product is at End of Engineering. It will continue to be available through GFI Unlimited
This product is at End of Life. Please see the GFI WebMonitor End of Life Status article for more information.
- Why do I get email notification that states SpamRazer updates failed due to an expired license after I renewed my license?
- Why does spam appear to be coming from the Administrator's email address?
- Why does a digitally signed message become invalid when scanned by GFI MailEssentials?
- Why are patches failing to install?
- Why is my Exchange Mailbox Quarantined after installing MailEssentials?
End of Engineering: No new releases, minor releases, defect logging or defect fixes for affected products. Customers can continue to use EoE products unencumbered and add/subtract user licenses as necessary. Customer Support will continue to respond to issues and use reasonable efforts to assist customers, but no new, tested corrections will be generated. Latest versions of software and fixes remain available for download.